PLEASE MUST READ OUR FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. FLIGHT TICKETS
TERMS OF THE AIRLINES
- The airline tickets available through the Website are subject to the terms & conditions of the concerned airline, including but not limited to cancellation and refund policies.
- Bestwaytrips merely acts as a facilitator to enable the User to book a flight ticket. The contract of service for utilization of the flight is always between the User and the concerned airline.
- Airlines retain the right to reschedule flight times, route, change or cancel flights or itineraries independent of and without prior intimation to Bestwaytrips . As a facilitator Bestwaytrips has no control or authority over the logistics of the airlines and therefore is not liable for any loss, direct or incidental, that a User may incur due to such change or cancellation of a flight.
- Different tickets on the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services and price.
- The baggage allowance on given fare is as per the terms decided by the airline, and Bestwaytrips has no role to play in the same. Some of the fares shown in the booking flow are “hand baggage fares” which do not entitle the User for free check in baggage and therefore the User will be required to pay separately for check in baggage. The prices for adding check-in baggage to a booking may vary from airline to airline. The User is advised to contact the airlines for detailed costs.
- Some airlines enter into "code share" agreements with other Airlines. This means that on certain routes, the airline carrier selling or marketing the flight ticker does not fly its own aircraft to that destination. Instead, it contracts or partners with another airline to fly to that destination. The partner airline is listed as "operated by" in the booking flow.
- If your flight is a code share, it will be disclosed to you in the booking process and prior to payment.
- Bestwaytrips will disclose any such code-share arrangements to the User, only when the ticketing airline discloses it to Bestwaytrips in the first place.
- To avail infant fares, the age of the child must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, User will be required to make a separate booking using a child fare. Any infants or children must be accompanied by an adult as per the terms of the airlines.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure they are in possession of valid travel documents such as identity proof, passport, visa (including transit visa) etc. to undertake the travel. User agrees that in case of inability to travel for not carrying valid travel documents, bestwaytrips shall in no way be held liable.
- User understands that the information (if any) provided by bestwaytrips regarding the travel documents is only advisory in nature and can’t be considered conclusive. The User shall ensure checking the requirements of travel with the respective airlines of the respective jurisdictions the User may transit through or choose to visit.
- User should check with the airlines directly regarding the check-in timings. Usually, check-in begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights, and 3 hours before departure for international flights.
- User should carry valid identification proofs, passport, age proofs as may be required to prove the identity, nationality and age of the passengers travelling on a ticket, including infants.
USE OF FLIGHT SEGMENTS
- In the event User does not embark on the onward journey, the entire PNR pertaining to that booking shall be automatically cancelled by the airline. In such a scenario bestwaytrips has no control in the said process nor will be obligated to provide alternate bookings to the User. The cancellation penalty in such an event shall be as per the applicable airline rules.
CHANGES TO EXISTING BOOKING
- Any changes that are made to any existing booking shall be subject to certain charges levied by the respective airline, apart from the service fee charged by bestwaytrips.
- The User shall be obligated to pay applicable charges in the event of any alteration or modification to an existing booking. However, depending on the airline's policy and fare class, charges for changes or modifications to existing bookings may vary.
- Refunds will be processed as per the airline fare rules and cancellation policy. Such refunds shall be subject to bestwaytrips receiving the same from the airlines. However, the convenience fee paid to bestwaytrips paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee.
- All cancellations made directly with the airline need to be intimated to bestwaytrips , in order to initiate the process of refund. The processing time for refunds may vary depending on the mode of payment, bank etc. The refund shall be processed after deducting the bestwaytrips service fee which is independent of the convenience fee as mentioned above.
- The refund will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, bestwaytrips will make an appropriate charge reversal to the same credit card; like-wise if the User used a debit card, bestwaytrips will credit the money to the same debit card.
- In the event of cancellation and refund of partially utilized tickets, upfront discount and promo code discount availed at the time of booking would be deducted from the refund amount.
ROLE OF bestwaytrips AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF bestwaytrips
- Bestwaytrips acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel . This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. Bestwaytrips will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL AND THE TERMS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel booking voucher which bestwaytrips issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can bestwaytrips be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service related issues at the hotel. The liability of bestwaytrips in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of bestwaytrips (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and bestwaytrips has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. Bestwaytrips will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of bestwaytrips . No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. Bestwaytrips (herein after ‘’BWT’’) would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES BY THE HOTEL
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. ibibo will have no control over waiving the same.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Booking of a hotel can either be “Prepaid”, or “Pay at hotel” as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of BWT.
- In “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by BWT.
- At the hotel’s or BWT’s sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to BWT at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide BWT with correct credit or debit card details. BWT may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by BWT and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In “Pay at hotel” model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide BWT with correct credit or debit card details. BWT may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. BWT does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and BWT shall assume no liability for the same.
- BWT is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- BWT does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of BWT and hence BWT is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites. BWT is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.
ROLE OF Bestwaytrips
- BWT only provides a technology platform that connects intending travellers with bus operators. It doesn’t operate any bus or offer the service of transportation to the User. BWT also doesn’t act as an agent of any bus operator in the process of providing the above-mentioned technology platform services.
- The bus ticket booking voucher which BWT issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the bus operator regarding the seat availability.
- The amenities, services, routes, fares, schedule, bus type, seat availability and any other details pertaining to the bus service are provided by the respective bus operator and BWT has no control over such information provided by the bus operator.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF BestwayTips
In its role as a technology platform to facilitate transactions between the bus operators and the Users, BWT shall not be responsible for the operations of the bus operator including, but not limited to the following:
- Timely departure or arrival of the bus;
- The conduct of bus operator's employees, representatives or agents;
- The condition of the bus, seats etc. not being up to the customer's expectation or as per the description provided by the bus operator;
- Cancellation of the trip due to any reasons;
- Loss or damage of the baggage of the customer;
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat for any reason whatsoever;
- Bus operator informing a wrong boarding point for the issuance of the booking confirmation voucher, or changing such boarding point eventually with or without any notification to BWT or the User;
- Bus operator using a separate pick-up vehicle to transport the User from the designated boarding point to the actual place of departure of the bus.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
- Users are advised to call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point, or any information which they may need for the purpose of boarding or travel in that trip.
- At the time of boarding the bus, Users shall furnish a copy of the ticket, and any valid identity proof like Aadhar card, passport, PAN card or voter identification card or any other identity proof issued by a government authority.
- Users are required to reach the boarding place atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- All tickets issued shall be non-transferable
- User needs to compulsorily obtain a bus ticket at the regular fare in case a child above the age of 5 years is accompanied by them, unless otherwise a particular bus operator specifies otherwise in their terms and conditions.
CANCELLATION OF TICKET
- Cancellation of tickets can be done either through the User’s login in the BWT’s website or mobile application, or by calling on the customer care number;
- Any cancellation is subject to such cancellation charges as mentioned on the ticket.
- “Cab” as may be used in this document includes all categories of transport vehicles like sedans, hatchbacks, sport utility vehicles, multi utility vehicles, and any other vehicle meant for transporting passengers.
- “Cab Operator” means all the cab operators providing their vehicles alongwith their drivers;
TYPES OF CAB BOOKINGS FACILITATED BY BestwayTrips
- Outstation Cab: This enables User(s) to book vehicles operated by cab operators having All India Tourist Permit (AITP) vehicles and operating between two separate cities. On the basis of the demand/requirement of the User, bestwaytrips as a facilitator connects the User with the concerned cab operator.
- Car Rental (intracity and intercity): This enables User to book vehicles operated by cab operators having AITP license on hire/rental basis. This service shall be provided for both intercity and intracity on exclusive basis by booking the entire Vehicle of the cab/taxi operators.
- Airport Drop: This shall exclusively cater to the needs of User intending to travel from and to the Airport. The service provided is intracity in nature and shall not facilitate the User to book intercity Airport drops
ROLE OF BestwayTrips AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- BWT does not operate cab services on its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of cab services, cab types and prices to User, we have acquired the data from the API providers.
- BWT acts only acts a facilitator between the Cab Operator and User. The transaction is always between the Cab Operator and the User.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Cab Operator to ensure it has all the requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits from appropriate authorities required to undertake the travel booked,BWT gives no warranty or assurance in regard to requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits which the Cab Operator is supposed to obtain from appropriate authorities.
- BWT shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any claims with respect to the trip including without limitation, claims pertaining to timeliness, safety, continuity, uninterrupted travel, quality, conditions of vehicle or driving skill, the Cab not departing or reaching on time, behavior of the cab driver, interiors of the Cab, cancellation of the trip by the Cab Operator due to any reason whatsoever, the baggage of the User getting lost, stolen or damaged, the Cab Operator providing a different type of Cab to the User, the User waiting at the wrong boarding point, the User being dropped to nearest location by the driver of the Cab due to any unavoidable circumstances, or any act or omission of Cab Operator causing accident, loss of life to the User.
- BWT will not be liable to User or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by User through usage of Website, in so far as such information is provided by the Cab Operator.
- In case of break down or accident of Cab where Cab Operator has been unable to make alternative arrangement, BWT shall provide proportionate refund to User for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such event shall be borne by the Cab Operator.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Booking of a Cab can either be “Prepaid”, or “Part Payment” as per the options made available by the Cab operator on the Website of BWT.
- In “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the base fare, applicable taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the Cab operator, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by BWT.
- In “Part Payment” model, the User is required to pay a specific percentage of the total booking amount at the time of making the booking and balance payment shall be made directly to the driver at the time of check-in.
- Any booking is subject to applicable cancellation policy set out on the booking page or as communicated to the User(s).
- In case of Car Rental and Outstation Cab bookings, the booking amount paid does not include toll charges, interstate taxes, passenger taxes or any other applicable levies and the same shall be borne by the User.
- Expenses like toll charges, permit charges, parking charges, entry fees, Service Tax & any other Government Tax as per Government guidelines are to be borne by the User and paid directly to the driver.
- The estimate cost provided at the time of booking is not to be construed as the final pricing for your trip unless specifically indicated. The final amount for your trip will be calculated based on actual usage (number of Kilometres and hours). Distance and time are calculated from garage to garage and not from the pick-up of the User for both within city and outside city trips.
- The travel allowance wherever applicable has to be paid directly to the driver.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
- The User must carry a valid photo-id proof during the trip and present the same to the Cab Operator or driver of the Cab before boarding the Cab. In the event of a mismatch in the identity of the User or traveller, the Cab Operator or the driver of the Cab may, at their discretion, deny boarding to such User.
- Cab Operator is obligated to commence the trip as soon as the User boards the Cab. User shall report to BWT in case the driver denies to commence the trip for any reason whatsoever.
- User shall board the Cab on or within such time as informed at the time of booking or provided in the booking voucher. In case the User fails to board the cab within the given timeline, Cab Operator will have the liberty to cancel the booking without informing the User.
- User will not have any right, title or interest in the Cab provided for the given trip.
- Once a Trip is booked by User, changes in departure time, boarding or dropping points are not permitted.
- Any failure by User to board the Vehicle within the given timelines at the boarding point or trip commencement point, shall result in forfeiture of the total booking amount paid by the User without any refund rights.
- User shall stop and take breaks at specified places only. User shall avoid taking additional breaks except in case of emergency.
- User shall be responsible and liable for their own safety and security of luggage. BWT shall not be responsible for any loss to User or their luggage in any event.
- In the event of any dissatisfaction with any of the services provided by Cab Operator or BWT , the matter must be reported directly to Cab Operator or BWT, in order that appropriate action may be taken to remedy the problem.
- The booking made by the User should be strictly for tourism purposes only.
- The trip should be undertaken in the User’s personal capacity and shall not be used for profit making in any commercial context.
DO’s AND DON’Ts FOR THE USER
THE USER SHALL:
- Arrive on time at the appointed pick up point as mutually agreed with Cab Operator;
- Maintain and ensure good and humble conduct with Cab Operator during the trip and on failure to do so, Cab Operator may require such User to disembark the Cab;
- Prior to commencement of trip, check and agree with Cab Operator on dimension/weight of the luggage that can be accommodated in the boot space of the Cab;
- Check the starting time and the reading on the odometer at the start of the trip. Disputes regarding the same will not be acceptable after completion of journey.
THE USER SHALL NOT:
- ask Cab Operator to violate any traffic rules, or the city police or government rules or other applicable laws for any reason whatsoever;
- coerce Cab Operator to overload the boot space of the Vehicle with the User’s luggage;
- use services offered under this head for any purpose which is unlawful or illegal under the applicable laws;
- insist on disembarking at any place expect the point of drop as provided by the User at the time of booking;
- board the Cab if he/ she is intoxicated or under influence of any drug or similar abusive substances.
5. ACTIVITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- ‘Activity’ includes day tours & sightseeing, spa & wellness, adventure sports, cruise, theme/ amusement parks, buffets & dining or any other service/product booked on the Website.
- The provider of the Activity will be referred as ‘Activity Provider’, who shall be solely responsible for provision of the products/ services booked by the User.
ROLE OF BESTWAYTIPS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- BWT’s role is limited to facilitating the procurement of an Activity service by the User from the Activity Provider. The transaction or the service fulfilment relation is always between the User and the Activity Provider
- BWT shall not provide pick up and drop facility for any Activity unless otherwise explicitly mentioned in the confirmation of the reservation.
- BWT shall not be liable or responsible for:
- Any damage or loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, irregularity, delay/change in schedule, cancellation without cause, inaccurate information, deficiency of service/product, or cancellation due to conditions not under the control of Activity Provider;
- The health, safety and well-being of the User in the course of availing the Activity or thereafter;
- Any incidental or ancillary services which is directly purchased by the User from the Activity Provider;
- Any incorrect information provided by the Activity Provider.
- The maximum liability of BWT will be limited to refund of booking amount which was received by BWT for reservation of the Activity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
- The User agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of Activity Provider in addition to BWT’s User Agreement and Terms of Service.
- The User will be required to present the booking / confirmation voucher issued by BWT in order to avail the Activity
- The User shall further be in possession of valid documents viz. identity proof, address proof, passport in case of Activity booked outside India or any other document as specified by the Activity Provider in order to utilize the Activity booked.
- The User may be required to sign a waiver/consent form, safety procedure form, medical declaration or other document before availing the Activity where mandated by the Activity Provider.
- The User shall reach out to Activity Provider directly for any concerns subsequent to the confirmation of reservation.
- The User should ensure that he qualifies all the eligibility criteria for availing the Activity including but not limited to age limit, weight limit, medical conditions etc. User understands that in case he is found unfit or illegible for the Activity, Activity provider may or may not allow the User to avail the said Activity.
PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS, AND CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations will be subject to cancellation and refund policies of the Activity Provider which may vary from time to time.
- BWT may charge applicable taxes or service charge, convenience fees etc. wherever applicable.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND COUPONS
The following terms will additionally apply to any coupon provided by bestwaytrips :
- BWT’s responsibility is limited to sharing the coupon with the User subject to receipt of payment from the User;
- The redemption of coupon is User’s responsibility, and providing the service will be the Activity Provider’s responsibility;
- The expiry date of the coupon shall be mentioned on the coupon and the User will not be able the use the coupon subsequent to the date of expiry;
- The coupon is not redeemable for cash;
- The coupon once purchased cannot be refunded or cancelled
APPLICABILTY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Any person (“The Customer”) who intends to avail or avails VISA services of the Company shall be subject to the terms and conditions as detailed below. VISA services inter-alia includes collection and review of documents, submission of VISA applications and any other ancillary services connected thereto before appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities/Embassy.
By instructing the Company to undertake services on your behalf, the Customer is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Customer also undertakes that the Customer Agreement as accepted by him/her shall also be read in conjunction with the present T&Cs and are therefore not being reproduced for the sake of brevity.
SCOPE OF SERVICES AND PROCEDURE:
At the outset, the Customer agrees that they understand that the approval/rejection of visa, is at the sole discretion of the Embassy/High Commission before which the visa application is submitted. BWT has no role in either assessing or processing the visa application. The scope of services offered by BWT w.r.t visa services is detailed hereinbelow.
- BWT will provide the Customer with the information necessary for the visa application process (as provided by the respective Embassy/High Commission) along with the average time taken for the processing of a visa application, to enable a customer to apply for the visa in a timely manner.
- All requirements for making a visa application (including, but not limited to, documentation, fees and time frames) are calculated based on general criteria and can vary due to a lot of factors including but not limited to the information provided by Customer (including, but not limited to, current or previous nationality, residence, gender, age, profession, recent travel and religion).
- Each country has varying requirements for passports and VISAs. For eg. Certain nations require a minimum number of blank pages in succession or period of validity. These requirements are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While BWT always try and ensure, its Customers are given, correct and updated information, there may be instances where the requisite is not made available to BWT , as a result of which BWT will not be able to provide the same to its customers. In such cases, BWT will not be held responsible for any inaccuracy in such information.
- The services offered by BWT should not be considered or construed as visa advisory services in any way. BWT shall only provide a check list of documents to its customers as is prescribed by the concerned nation/country for the purposes of applying for visa. BWT may only cross-check the documents as per the check list without going through the contents of each document. BWT will also not advise on the merit of the documents and the likelihood of approval or rejection of the visa being applied for.
- BWT may also appoint third party vendors for the visa application process for different countries. Such third party vendors will be responsible for applying for the visa of customers for the respective countries they have been appointed for.
The customer undertakes to provide the documents required for the processing of the visa, promptly to BWT. The customer further undertakes that the documents submitted are genuine and further the information provided by the customer is true and correct. BWT shall bear no responsibility to verify the genuineness of the documents or the information provided. Customers are also required to provide to BWT all necessary and correct information, to allow BWT to submit application for visa processing, such information may include, but is not limited to, the Customers name, address, holiday destination, and any other information which BWT considers necessary for the purpose of processing the Customer’s visa application. Once Necessary Information is supplied by a Customer to BWT, he/she agrees for BWT to file necessary VISA application along with Visa Fees/Embassy charges on its behalf to concerned consulate/embassy.
Customer also understands that once visa application is filed by BWT on their behalf, the concerned consulate/embassy/high commission, may call the Customer for a face to face, interview, at its sole discretion. BWT shall have no role to play in this process and shall promptly inform the Customer about the date, time and requirements (if any) as communicated by the concerned Embassy/High Commission.
OK TO BOARD: An ”ok to board” may be required for customers travelling to Dubai. Customer understands that it is the complete discretion of the concerned Airline/ department to grant or reject ’ok to board”.
Customers are required to provide valid communication details (mobile number/ email id) at the time of applying for the Visa / OK TO BOARD services, as these will be the only point of contact for timely update on the status of Customer Visa / OK TO BOARD application by BWT.
The Customer agrees to pay BWT a service fee towards the cost of providing the services of submitting the application on the Customer’s behalf to concerned embassy. The Service Fee will be paid in addition to the Visa fees, Embassy charges and other similar fees by whatever name called or as prescribed by the respective Nation.
Customer is liable to pay the Service Fee at the time confirmation is given by him/her to avail services of BWT. Embassy fees/taxes/other charges which are not there under the control of BWT are subject to changes made by Embassies/Government Authorities without prior notice to BWT, and BWT cannot be held liable for this.
In addition to the aforesaid any charges for logistics, i.e. pick up of documents, collection of passport etc. or any courier charges shall be in addition to the fees mentioned above.
Customer agrees that once a Booking ID for a visa application is generated, the Service Fee of BWT shall be non-refundable. However, the visa fee maybe refundable only till such time the application is filed. Once the application has been submitted to the concerned embassy/high commission, visa fee will be non-refundable. The aforesaid is as per the guidelines of the embassy/high commission and BWT has no control or authority over it.
BWT reserves the right to charge additional cancellation charges in appropriate cases.
7. COVID19 RELATED TERMS & CONDITIONS
User agrees that due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, which has been declared as a national disaster by the Government of India, there may be instances, where the end service provider either cancels the booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the User, by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons including but not limited to the User:
In such cases BWT will assume no liability for the refusal of service by the end service provider. The User also agrees that refund, if any, for such bookings will be processed by BWT to the User subject to receipt of the same from the end service provider.
BWT reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any User whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the outbound tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers. BWT shall not be liable for any damages due to such withdrawal.